Thursday, September 23, 2010

Acrostic poem for me

Talented
  - I am good in bmx and in a few months i should be sponsered.
Animated
  - I enjoy making people laugh and living in like my own world by expressing myself, just living life to the fullest and just being me.
Mercuious
  - No matter what happens in my life i will never feel fear,scared,discouraged,are ever like giving up.
 Active
  - I don't like being in the house,so im mostly outside as much as i can doing something in the gym,ect.
 Ravishing
  - Many people tell me how beautiful my eyes are.
 Quick
  - I am fast in decision making which makes me a positive choice for many situations
 Unique
  - I am very random and do things in a way you might not understand, i am one of a kind and you will never find another person like me.
  Infrangible
  - I like the way i am and most likely will stay this way forever until i feel like changing.
  Succeed
  - Even tho i've been put in countless situations were i've been left alone and had the odds agains;t me i always try as hard as i can and 96% of the time it ends with success

No comments:

Post a Comment