Saturday, October 2, 2010

My 10 memorable days

1. when i was 6 years old i was bit by a german shepered in the face at chollas lake in san diego.
2.when i was 13 the cops took the last thing i got from my dad my dog.
3.when i was 14 i smoked weed and thizzed with my sister.
4.in 07 i was taken from my dad and put in a group home called KATS.
5. when i was 13 and 14 i got abused alot so i got into gangs and drugs ect
6.when i was 14 i began drinking so much that i passed out in school
7.in 06 i was hit by a car and the driver kept going.
8.in 09 while i was a runaway i along with 20 other people broke into a school and stole a whole bunch of food,guitars, and money, but 2 weeks later someone snitched and everyone got caught except me,yet b4 i could get caught i turned myself in and only i ended up going to juvie.
9.after juvie when i was 15 i went to a foster home and ran away thus landing me in polinsky.
10.in 2010 After polinsky i was sent to SPA and found out it wasn't anything like they said on the tour and have hated it ever since.

2 comments:

  1. Tamarquis, these sentences are missing proper punctuation and capitalization. :( These events are also missing conflict. Please read and follow directions carefully.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Tamarquis your memorable things are interesting but need a little correction in punctuation.

    ReplyDelete