Monday, February 14, 2011

Memorable Valentines Day

The most Memorable Valentines Day i had was when i was in elementary school and my dad asked me what did i want to get for my class party that we were having. i told him i didn't want anything for those kids because they were jerks he said it wasnt polite to call others names and asked me why i thought that i told him how i felt the other kids didn't like me because made fun of my long hair and probably wouldn't even get me anything. my dad responded by saying that i shouldn't just be in it for getting gifts and that maybe if you give to someone else they will most likely give back.since what goes around comes around i would be rewarded in the future.That day is special to me because just being able to remember the dad i used to have and how that one day changed my outlook on valentines day.Just to comepare how back then and now ive grown I went from a selfish kid who wanted everything on valentines day and if i don't get anything you don't get anything attitude to a person who doesn't ask of anything but just gives to people on valentines day puts a smile on my face.

No comments:

Post a Comment