Tuesday, October 26, 2010

Typhoid Fever

I awake to the sound of yelling and pounding at the door,Im 13 so im not really sure if i want to open the door. Finally i decide to open the door and the moment i do i am flung backwords landing hard on my arms and legs. I feel a cold feeling on my head and hear the click of a gun. When im finally aloud to get up i discover their are 10 are more cops in my house and all have guns looking for my dad. As it turns out my dads not their and im just wondering whats going on but before i have a chance to ask I'm taken outside and soon my sister joins me and we are led down the sidewalk to a waiting car to begin a new life in mystery

4 comments:

  1. I am so happy that you are a stronger person and you do not let anyone tell you from right to wrong and you are a amazing person no matter what anyone says.

    ReplyDelete