Tuesday, October 19, 2010

The story teller-Memorable books from my childhood

1.Calvin and Hobbes. by Bill waterson
2.Captain Underpants. by Dav Pilky
3.Green Eggs And Ham. by Dr.Suess
4.Their was an old lady that swallowed a fly. by Simms Taback
5.Down by the bay. by erick ode

Calvin and Hobbes caught my interest when i felt some sort of connection between calvins life and mine. My life was just like calvins in the book, As a kid i wasn't always on the teachers good side,i hated math i didnt really have many friends,I had an imaginary friend and i just let my imagination run wild. I just thought at the time it was a really good book and it just helped me escape a little from the life i was living and reminded me that although in the real world i had trouble i could always escape to a world of my own imagination.

1 comment: