Wednesday, April 27, 2011

Check In Letter B



How am i doing? I am fine thanks for asking. The month of April has been nothing but fun for me with the exception of a few things. School wise I have improved my grades drastically with the exception of you and ms.west class. I have been having fun in every class with the exception of you and ms.West class. I have had no real trouble with the exception of you and ms.West class. I understand why my teachers do the things they do and believe there only trying to help me with the exception of you and ms.West class. I look forward to going into my classes with the exception of you and ms.West class. I've got the rest of my high school year planned out. Im going to continue passing classes except im not gonna care about english this year because im at a 26.7% im tired of staying up late at night not getting that much sleep to get the same failed result. Im also very good in english and think I would have a better time next year with ms.Ramirez and catch up.I would rather take the enitiative and focus on algebra because i have a 58.7% and could easily put that to a D are even a C. Life wise Im still the same person, I still have the people I care about, I still am persuing my dream in BMX,but most of all I have my Health and the system still hasn't broken me so Im feeling really good i have lots of good things coming to me in my 6,212 days on earth and I can see something great coming out of me as well. So overall it could be better but little Kiwi likes the way his little world is going. Thanks for the check in and hope you have a better class next year then this year.

No comments:

Post a Comment