Monday, April 11, 2011

Third quarter awards review

On friday i attended the 3rd Quarter awards assembly. it was an ok assembly with lots of awards given out to students.one of the things that surprised me was when nikki got an award because i guess he was noticed for being a nice person around the campus. it was very weird because i've known nikki for a while now and that was something i really couldn't see him as. I was very excited for getting my two awards because the last time i got awards like that was when i was in juvie. I was expecting a little bit more awards then that because of my dramatic change this quarter. At the next awards assembly i expect to see more guys getting awards then girls because i only seen like 5 guys getting an award and like 20 girls getting awards i also want to continue what im doing and get more awards to put on the wall.

1 comment:

  1. Tamarquis, look over your work before posting it. I know you know that proper nouns need to be capitalized. Avoid writing run-on sentences.

    "I seen" needs to be changed to " I have seen" or "I saw."

    ReplyDelete