Wednesday, April 27, 2011

CST Testing Reflection

The CST's went really well for me because i took the test seriously. I used all my test taking skills that i've learned over the years and i am confident that i got 100 percent on it. I know that sounds a bit cocky but thats how easy the test felt. when i first started the CST'S it was fun because i had Khyree in my class and we were constantly making each other laugh, the second day was kinda boring because i din't have Khyree in my class and it was the algebra part. The good thing about that day though was when Isaac got kicked out it was so funny because he said the most retarded thing it was a you had to be there moment. On the final day of testing i didn't make it to the CST'S because my dryer broke down so i had no clothes which resulted in me being truant. haha but in the end i enjoyed the glorius attempt of the outside world giving me another challenge in which i conquered.The CST'S were fun and i hope all the underclassmen passed the CST'S because i really don't want to have people in our class teaching us and our teachers how to learn i mean aren't having some of these teachers bad enough.

No comments:

Post a Comment