Monday, April 18, 2011

My Feelings About The Upcoming CST's

I don't really feel anything but normal about taking this test because I am confident that im going to do well on the CST'S. it is just a bunch of things mixed together from all my past grade levels. i've learned all the test taking strategys to keep my cool and in control so as long as i have confidence and a great breakfast of cocoa pebbles and cookie crisp there is no way i can fail this test. i really hope that all the sophomores pass the test because i know that if they all just have confidence and don't get tired ,upset are lazy they will ace this test. after all for most of us maybe, all this isn't the first time we've taken this test. Just a little tip for those who don't think they can pass.If  you have to start the test from back to front because most of the easiest questions are always torwards the end.

2 comments:

  1. I agree that attitude greatly affects students' performance on tests.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Amazing post!! It's good to hear people being positive about themself!! Goodluck!!

    ReplyDelete