Tuesday, April 5, 2011

Fourth Quarter Kickoff

I think the fourth quarter kickoff could of been better but at the same time it was pretty fun. It was a break after break, no school just sports and a movie. my favorite game was capture the flag because my team dominated and it involved teamwork athleticism and a vertual  needing of army smarts. in all it was a good day and my team won every sport so im kinda expecting a party. To my peers of team 1 i hope i have each one of you as my team mates next year.

5 comments:

  1. Tamarquis, look over your work before posting it. There are only three sentences in your paragraph--one is a run-on. Remember to also capitalize beginning of sentences.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Keep up the good work and keep trying. Oh yeah keep your head up were every you at.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nick job kiwi!!!! Try to get a 3.5 this quarter!!!!!! I will try with you!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keepin trying even though your going to fail.

    ReplyDelete